Heavy Equip Oper NCCER Plus-1
Company: Zachry Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
HEAVY EQUIP OPER NCCER PLUS-1
BORGER, TX, US
Heavy Equipment Operator
ZACHRY is currently seeking an experienced Industrial Heavy
Equipment (Crane) Operator for turnaround work at Borger CPChem
Industrial Heavy Equipment Operators will operate one or more
cranes to move heavy equipment from one location to another
location. This often entails a change in altitude from one location
to the next.
- Must have current National Commission for the certification of
crane operators (CCCO) credentials for the appropriate type of
crane and current DOT physical.
- Must have 5+ years experience as an Crane Operator.
- Must posses all Knowledge Skills and Abilities for positions
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements.
- May be required to have a valid drivers license and meet a
motor vehicle records check.
- Must have all required tools.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Will operate various construction Cranes to move equipment and
- Plan operational lifts.
- Will inspect equipment.
- Will be responsible for all safety aspects of operating the
- May follow signal directions from a signaler in equipment
- Will access area of operations for safety issues and required
processes and planning of equipment operations.
- Must have experience and knowledge of operating various cranes
which may include but not limited to: Manitowoc 2250, 16000, 4100,
Link belt 218, Kabelco 2500, and rough terrain (RT) cranes ranging
from 25T to 140T.
- Must have basic mechanical knowledge and illustrate the
abilities to inspect equipment.
- Must be able to illustrate load planning and lift
- Must hold a current CCCO (may also require a particular cert
per the crane being used).
- Must have up to date DOT physical.
- Must know all proper hand signals.
- Must be willing to assist in other duties while not operating a
- Must be able to follow instructions correctly.
- Must be reliable, accountable, and consistent in performing
administrative processes such as but not limited to equipment
- Must be willing and able to follow all instructed safety
- Must be able to make it to work on time and work the designated
schedule and any overtime as needed with the proper
Preferred Additional Qualification
- Current Zachry or Zachry ROF'ed employee.
- Former experience working with Zachry Industrial, Inc.
- Experience in all listed cranes above.
- Formal/Technical education.
- This position does not have any direct reports.
- Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of
- Will talk and hear to communicate.
- Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and
pull: objects, materials, controls and tools.
- May be required to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to pass a visual acuity assessment.
- Must be able to use fingers, hands, arms, legs, and feet in
precise coordinated movements.
- Must have good dexterity in fingers, arms, legs, hands, and
- Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE)
including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear
plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and leather
ZACHRY is dedicated in providing a Safe and Drug Free work
environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Zachry Holdings, Inc., Amarillo , Heavy Equip Oper NCCER Plus-1, Other , Borger, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!