AE - Store Team Leader (Store Manager) - US
Company: American Eagle Outfitters
Posted on: June 12, 2021
BE PART OF SOMETHING REAL
As the full-time Store Team Leader, you are the CEO of your store!
You are an entrepreneurial-minded business owner who takes pride in
maximizing the daily operations of your store. You are passionate
about developing a strong team through effective coaching and
training, you are a pro at making tough, strategic decisions to
drive your business, you consistently deliver operational
excellence and your store is always rocking AEO Brand Standards.
Most importantly, you bring your REAL self to work every day!
- You have a passion for driving results: You're an
expert at driving sales by maximizing overall store productivity
and building guest loyalty through a best-in-class guest
experience. You're entrepreneurial-minded and you create, manage
and own your store's business plan to meet KPI goals.
- You're a business innovator: Because you own the
controllable elements of your store's P&L, you are skilled at
analyzing reporting and daily sales trends to make real-time,
innovative business decisions in order to achieve store financial
- You're a people leader: You're passionate about
recruiting, hiring and retaining a high-performing team. You're an
advocate for your team's development, you encourage your team to
pursue internal opportunities, and you always have a succession
plan in place to ensure a clear career path for all associates. You
take pride in developing store leadership through leadership
development training, performance feedback, individual development
plans and annual performance reviews.
- You know that teamwork makes the dream work: You
champion a culture of teamwork and recognition by establishing and
communicating goals, holding your team accountable to brand
standards, and celebrating and rewarding outstanding performance
- Your store rocks AEO Brand Standards: You ensure
your store consistently maintains AEO Brand Visual Standards by
owning all visual and merchandising processes. You are the "go-to"
when it comes to Floorsets, merchandise adjustments and
replenishment and your team always has a clear understanding of
their role in keeping the store guest-ready.
- Workforce Management - it's your "thing": You
know that maximizing your business requires a well thought-out
schedule! By evaluating traffic, calendars and payroll reports,
you're able to make scheduling adjustments to meet business needs.
As a result, payroll is always in check and you're always
leveraging your top talent to deliver an impeccable guest
- Integrity is your middle name: You demonstrate
integrity when making compensation decisions, you ensure audit and
shrink results meet Asset Protection Standards, you follow AEO's
policies and procedures, and you do the right thing -
YOU'D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You love AE and Aerie products!
- You've led functional teams in a retail management role
previously - #practicemakesperfect!
- You can multi-task and have attention to detail;
priority-setting and time management are your strong suits.
- You know how to lead and develop teams and have a general
understanding of employment law.
- You have a track record of effective communication and conflict
- Business acumen? You've got it!
- You understand how to analyze reporting to drive sales.
- You have flexible availability - you're available to work when
the guest shops!
OUR ASSOCIATES LOVE AEO BECAUSE:
- They work with REAL people - there's nothing like your
- They're given opportunities for development, the chance to
learn new skills, and are offered great potential for career
- They receive 40% off product at both AE & Aerie year-round
(plus additional seasonal discounts with new Floorsets!)
- They participate in store contests for the chance to win FREE
merchandise and other exclusive prizes.
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to
complying with all federal, state and local equal employment
opportunity (EEO) laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against
associates and applicants for employment because of the
individual's race or color, religion or creed, alienage or
citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression,
marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim
status, genetic information or predisposing genetic
characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. This applies to all AEO
activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring,
compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance
evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable
accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with
Keywords: American Eagle Outfitters, Amarillo , AE - Store Team Leader (Store Manager) - US, Other , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!