Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nurses Aide (CNA)
Amarillo, Canyon, Dimmit, Hereford
HHAs & CNAs, if want more variety in your day to day work, we
can help! We are seeking loving, dependable, and compassionate
caregivers to provide personal assistant services in patients
homes. At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare
professionals with the medical positions that fit their lifestyle.
As the National leader in healthcare services, we'll find you the
perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do
best-helping people get better.
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being
of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place
to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases.
NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and
we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to
maintain a safe work environment.
We are proud to offer a $100 Sign-On Bonus for this
As a member of our healthcare team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we'll help
you find it! Apply Today!
For a CNA's / HHA's every day will vary. As a CNA / HHA with
NurseCore you will assist with personal hygiene, housekeeping and
other related supportive tasks to clients in their homes. You will
be responsible for providing quality healthcare to each patient in
adherence with all applicable laws, regulations and policies.
- Provide personal care including:
- Oral care including dentures.
- Personal hygiene including shampoo.
- Skin care.
- Bathing (shower, tub, bed, sponge, etc.).
Turning and positioning.
- Offers bedpan or urinal.
- Keeps client area clean and safe.
- Other health care tasks delegated and supervised by the RN or
- Documents a daily activity record and reports to the
supervising nurse verbally and in writing any changes in the
- Participates in case conferences and coordination of care
- Keeps agency informed of new training or skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the immediate
We have a variety of Certified Nurses Aide (CNA) / Home Health
Aide (HHA) openings available and are excited about matching you
with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below, to
see what you'll need to get started.
- High school diploma
- Bilingual prefered
- Certified CNA for the state in which you practice or 1 year HHA
- American Heart Association CPR
- 1+ years of CNA experience in a supervised setting within the
past 3 years
EOE/Drug Free Employer