* Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
* Meet or Exceed Company Objectives in all measurable areas of the
* Provide consistent assessment of each associates sales
performance and work within the store to give feedback on areas of
strength and opportunity while keeping in line with Company
* Adhere to current visual guidelines including proper
merchandising, signage and store cleanliness.
* Maintain strong product knowledge for use in selling,
merchandising, and giving feedback as requested.
* Ensure that all associates maintain a professional appearance
consistent with company dress code policy.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail
* Prepare store schedules and provide for proper store coverage at
all times, within the guidelines for wage control set by the
* Follow all policies to accurately manage store inventory
including receiving, transferring, completing price changes and
conducting product counts.
* Perform proper documentation and record keeping per LIDS Retail
policies, complying with all state and federal laws.
* Open and close the store as required following the procedures per
the Operations P&P Manual.
ADDITIONAL PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage store associates through thorough use of LIDS Training
Programs, goal setting (for sales and tasks), and regular follow
* Recruit, develop, and train store personnel to achieve Operations
Objectives as well as adhere to Operational policies and
* Administer the progressive steps of discipline to include verbal
and written warnings. In addition, the Store Manager carries out
employment terminations following approval from the District Sales
Manager and Human Resources.
* Encourage direct compliance of all store associates established
company policies, procedures and guidelines including, but not
limited to, safekeeping of company inventory, funds and
* Performs work of subordinates, as needed.
* Communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
* Other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* A two year post secondary educationand one year related
experience; or equivalent combination of education and
* Established ability to produce sales results, while minimizing
* Proven supervisory skills, with capacity to deliver training
material and assess retention.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate
verbally in a clear and professional manner.
* Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
* Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
* Ability and willingness to travel overnight for training and/or