Construction Manager - Residential
Company: Building Team Solution
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- MUST HAVE 5 YEARS HIGH PRODUCTION RESIDENTIAL
CONSTRUCTION (GROUND UP) EXPERIENCE.
- Will daily oversee the production of 20-25 pre-fab
single family homes.
- Ideal candidate will have exact or similar
- Multi-Family construction background is
- Commercial only may not qualify.
Construction Manager/Superintendent/Project Manager Job
- Coordinate and supervise all construction related activities on
- Manage materials and coordinate the scheduling of trades
- Direct & monitor the progress of variety of projects
- Oversee the scheduling, delivery & use of materials, the
quality of construction worker productivity & compliance with
- Enforce safe work habits and observe OSHA and other local
Maintain, Schedule and Track
- Must visit all worksites daily
- Keep positive relationships with customers, contractors,
suppliers and other field personnel.
- Prepare and maintain construction schedules, problem solve any
discrepancy that may develop.
- Schedule all appropriate trades and building inspectors. Modify
and update existing schedules should delays occur.
- Keep job logs for daily activities, safety, LEED or Build it
Green guidelines and special inspections for insurance related
- The planning, scheduling, implementation & coordination of
quality built homes from development through final construction on
a timely basis within the provided budgeted by the Purchasing
- Maintain safe, clean and compliant job-sites.
- Track & control construction costs against the budget in order
to avoid cost over-runs,
- Schedule and manage subcontractors and subcontractor
relationships in order to build homes and close punctually.
- Schedule and obtain necessary building inspections as
- Maintain clean and safe jobsites and make contractors
responsible for daily clean-up.
- Promote company relationships with homebuyers.
- Promote job safety and encourage safe working practices with
all employees and trade contractors.
- A good listener and able to be helpful in conflict resolutions
between employees, other trade contractors, material suppliers and
any other agencies should it be required.
- Involvement on managerial oversight of homes.
- Working closely with the estimating/purchasing manager to select trades
and create a personal preferred supplier and subcontractor
- Capacity to handle the construction on 12-16 homes at different
stages of construction
- Coordinate homebuilding activities from building permit to
homeowner orientation (walk-through) on multiple homes at a time in
- Consistently build homes on time, on budget, with attention to
detail and high level of quality. -Conduct job ready / job complete
checklists for each phase of work, on each home to assure orderly
and complete progress of work before any work is approved for
- Ensure that homes are built with selected options and
- Establish and maintain professional working relationship with
city officials and inspectors to obtain all approvals for
certificate of occupancy.
- Inspect each completed home prior to homeowner orientation
(walk-through) to make sure it is complete, clean and meets
Winchester Carlisle Companies standards.
- Other duties as assigned
- Current working knowledge of building codes
- PC and software literate
- Conversational Spanish
- Knowledge of construction practices and terminology
- Knowledge and ability to read blue prints
- Knowledge of labor budgets, calculation, and draw
- Knowledge in basic accounting, budget estimates, scheduling and
accountable for identifying and aligning all required resources to
execute construction related activates.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree; experience in lieu of degree may be
- Mandatory 5 year minimum of
homebuilding experience as a construction manager/builder, project
manager, or superintendent.
- Possess the resources to execute construction related
Things To Consider
- This is NOT a hands-on job! You will never pick up a hammer.
That's why you have trade partners.
- The right person will possess and understand the "assembly line
mentality and approach" to the home builds.
- The right person is passionate about building affordable homes
to help families get into a higher standard of living - someone who
wants to do their part to make the world a better place for
- Will oversee home builds in Lubbockand surrounding
*** WE ARE TEXAS #1 RATED DIRECT HIRE - PERM PLACEMENT FIRM
Ready to look for a new position ( confidentially) ?
Want to learn what companies out there would love to have you on
their team ?
Then call us today for a confidential call to learn how our CLIENTS
trust us to help them find and recruit TOP TALENT IN Construction
Building TEAM Solutions has a 20+ year career in the commercial
construction - industrial Recruitment and Placement. Working
tirelessly to help people get connected to the RIGHT JOB!
You see, recruiting someone for the RIGHT job, means: we listen to
what the company needs, we ask questions about the job description
and we seek to find the absolute best fit ( best candidate) for
that position! We listen to what an applicant ( candidate) is
looking for , what kind of job and future they seek.
Our job is not just completed once your hired! We keep in touch
with you to help make sure it's a long term fit!
Call us today - 214-608-2659 ! Whether your a company looking to
hire "A Players" and add key people to your team OR your a
candidate looking for a new position or a new company.
We are BUILDING TEAMS ONE JOB AT A TIME!
Keywords: Building Team Solution, Amarillo , Construction Manager - Residential, Other , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!