Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the worlds leading
educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion
sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations
and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19
countries around the world. We deliver innovative experiences and
services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of
people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a
positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to
engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local
communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate
efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place
to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ+), DiversityInc, Equal
Employment Publications and the Disability Equality Index. Learn
more about working here at www.aramark.com/careers
[https://www.aramark.com/careers] or connect with us on Facebook
In this role, you will be essential in ensuring that Flowers
Foods shipping schedules are met by pulling orders, counting, and
loading/unloading product through a warehouse cycle.This role
requires someone energetic and able to work on their feet for 8-12
hours performing physically demanding, routine tasks in a hot,
fast-paced warehouse setting. As a member of the Flowers Foods
team, you would enjoy competitive benefits and opportunities for
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/MAJOR DUTIES
* Keep accurate records of received products from production or
* Load and unload products to appropriate distribution area to
ensure that shipping schedules are met.
* Maintain cleanliness of work area.
* Perform other duties which are deemed by management to be an
integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment
of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other
applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
* Position requires demonstration and compliance of competency for
all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect effect
on product safety, legality and/or quality (EEO, Sexual Harassment,
Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION/REQUIREMENTS
* Physically capable of movement to all shipping areas.
* Ability to use hand truck to transport stacked products weighing
(400 lbs.), up to a distance of (300) feet continuously throughout
the day (8-12 hours) into and out of transport trucks and low boy
humps, up and down ramps with slopes up to 30N, 24' high; * Ability
to routinely stoop, bend, and lift product containers weighing (20
* Ability to distinguish color-coded equipment, containers,
label, signs, etc.
* Ability to communicate effectively with customers and
* Ability to generate written communication and operate required
* Ability to read, comprehend and practice necessary safety
procedures, signs, etc.
* Ability to wear and use approved/applicable safety equipment
* Must meet/maintain FDC and CDC food handling requirements on
public safety for work in a food production environment.
* Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
* Six (6) months or more of shipping or related experience.
* Bonus: experience working in a high-volume production
* Bonus: experience in food production/baking environment.
* High School Diploma or GED; must have demonstrated ability to
read, comprehend and record information applicable to the job.