General Manager Restaurant
Company: Toot'n Totum
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Quick Service Restaurant General Manager--Dalhart Texas
Toot'n Totum Food Concepts (TNTFC) is actively interviewing for
a QSR General Manager for itsWendy's location in Dalhart, TX.
Application Required: Apply at www.tootntotum.com/careers. Find the "Wendy's"
logo to start your application.
TNTFC, LLC is a privately owned QSR franchisee company,
operating two brands in the Texas Panhandle. Three Wendy's
restaurants operate in Dumas, Pampa, Dalhart, Perryton, and Borger
TX. The company is growing with the addition of new Wendy's
locations in Amarillo TX.
- Previous QSR management experience
- Ability to maintain day to day financial controls
- Knowledge of legal compliance requirements
- Ability to execute proper food handling, equipment maintenance
and facility management
- Knowledge of health department inspection standards
- Experience in interviewing, hiring, training, managing and
- Minimum of 1-2 years of restaurant management (prefer QSR)
- Ability to set the tone for the fun, family environment of the
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Food Safety Manager Certificate
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to travel to other restaurants using private
transportation, valid driver's license, good driving record and
- Consent to background screening, including criminal, driving
record and drug screen
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, make decisions and
use good judgement
- Solve problems
- Produce required results and focus on Guest service
- Strong computer PC skills, good keyboarding, and expertise
using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to transfer thoughts and reports to written form
- Demonstrated ability to lead, direct, train and develop team;
manager employee issues to a satisfactory resolution
Salary and benefits: Approximately $50,000 annually (based on
previous experience) with the possibility of a monthly bonus, cased
on specific measurable criteria. Regularly scheduled monthly
evaluations result in annual performance based pay increases.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision and supplemental plans.
The company pays the majority of the employee health insurance
premiums. The company provides a $25,000 life insurance policy for
all full time Team Members, with additional supplemental life
Retirement planning is introduced at the conclusion of 6 months
employment and 1000 hours worked. Tuition reimbursement, meal, car
wash, and oil change employee discounts are also offered. Paid time
is earned for planned vacation time and time off for personal
Keywords: Toot'n Totum, Amarillo , General Manager Restaurant, Other , Dalhart, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!