Child Care Attendant
Company: WTS International
Posted on: October 12, 2021
WTS International, the world's leading spa,
fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Child Care Attendant. The
Child Care Attendant is responsible for assisting with the
operation of the facility nursery and or child care. This
position requires continuous supervision of children and initiation
of fun activities as well as making sure the nursery is clean and
organized at all times.
- Assist staff with both long and short range activities in
accordance with curriculum objectives, developmentally appropriate
practice and program philosophy.
- Maintain daily open communication with parents
- Maintain confidentiality
- Report any suspect abuse to supervisor
- Arrange a classroom environment in accordance to program goals
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment by keeping the facility
clean and orderly
- Inspect and replace damaged or lost materials
- Attend in-service training and staff meetings
- Keep all appropriate records such as records, attendance and
- Is timely and punctual when reporting to work.
- Monitor the health of the children.
- Work scheduled hours.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience working with children
- Valid C.P.R. certification
- Valid Standard First Aid Certification
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards job and
- Consistently exhibit team spirit promoting a productive
- Maintain a character of professionalism and confidence, with a
tactful ability to communicate with parents.
- Demonstrate a genuine love and care for children.
- Demonstrate the ability to cooperate and work with others.
- Demonstrate consistent integrity, dependability, responsibility
and be able to meet deadlines.
- Possess effective verbal/written communication and
- Adaptable and flexible under stressful and/or unusual
- A good listener with the ability to show empathy.
- Must be able to trouble shoot and anticipate
- Must exhibit organizational, and time management skills.
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel,
crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger,
handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with
hands and arms
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Normal work hours: varied to include nights, weekends,
WTS International, Inc.
is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to
having a diverse work force.
Keywords: WTS International, Amarillo , Child Care Attendant, Other , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!