Shift Supervisor - 901 N. Hobart Street- Braum's
Posted on: May 8, 2022
If you are a positive, energetic person looking for a career that
offers an excellent compensation package and the chance for
advancement, Braum's is the place for you!
Position: Shift Supervisor
Minimum Experience: 1 year
Hourly Compensation: $14.50 - $15.00
Shift: 5:30 am - 3:00 pm
Shift Supervisor's role: Braum's leaders execute the company's
brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and values,
resulting in a great customer experience and maximized sales. By
recognizing the importance of our people, we can strengthen the
team's contribution toward unit goals being achieved.
- Teach, coach and provide leadership to the store crew
- Maximize store sales through customer satisfaction and food
- Oversee the shift operations of Braum's food service function,
grocery market and fountain sales.
- Actively participate in monitoring inventory and supply levels,
kitchen equipment, safety and cleanliness as needed.
- Share in responsibility for ensuring that Braum's store
policies and practices are implemented and followed
Work Schedule: Work days vary based on a rotating 3 week schedule
with an expected 45 hour work week.
Reports to: Assistant Manager
If your work experience demonstrates the following traits/abilities
we would like to hear from you.
- Customer focus.
- Work ethic with high standard for integrity.
- Positive approach to training, developing and interacting with
all team members.
- Ability to build a successful team by building an environment
- Ability to adapt to customer and employee needs as well as
store environment conditions.
- Can communicate effectively with leadership team members.
- Follow-up and follow through discipline.
- Initiate action and achieve goals.
- Organized, detailed and able to follow
- Retail experience.
- High School - Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have valid Driver License
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k retirement planning with company match
- Short-Term Disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Product discounts and MORE!
Braum's is an equal opportunity employer
A criminal background check and a job-fit assessment are required
as part of the on-boarding process.
Keywords: Braum, Amarillo , Shift Supervisor - 901 N. Hobart Street- Braum's, Other , Pampa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!