Company: DCP Midstream
Posted on: May 13, 2022
DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to
meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus
on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a
strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing,
gathering, and processing assets across nine states. Benefits &
Additional Compensation DCP builds connections to enable better
lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with
opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing
training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the
company and should be able to share in that success, which is why
all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any
payouts being subject to individual and company performance.
Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to
participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts
also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive
benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability,
life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and
several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and
wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy
including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time. JOB SUMMARY
Broadly skilled and qualified to perform most troubleshooting, and
repair tasks within their area of responsibility,typicallyworkson a
broad range of maintenance and operational duties, typically
assigned to a geographic area that can include responsibilities for
multiple facilities.Alternatively, some roles may have
responsibilities focused on only the highest complexity problems in
just one or two craft specialties. Responsible for operational,
mechanical and instrumentelectricalfunctions;such as inspection,
troubleshooting, repair, and replacement of equipment to ensure
safe and reliable operations. Also,actively involved in peer
mentoringtraining. WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR General
- Worksautonomously at varying times and in diverse weather
conditions, at remote field locationsand is available for
- Participatesand successfully completestraining programs, risk
management reviews, and safety meetingsrequired to comply with
state and federal regulations and company policy.
- Reviews and follows procedures as necessary to ensure
compliance of all company and industrystandards to meet all
regulatory agency requirements.
- Accurately completesdocumentation suchas;timesheets, MAXIMO
work orders, safe job plansworkpermits and regulatory reports.
- Optimizeswork in most effective (efficient and leveraging
priority) manner, in alignment with theMaintenance Work Process
(MWP) and within the tenets of S.A.F.E. and Stop Work
- Maintainsfacility appearance and safety through good
- Effectively utilizestools and test equipment as needed.
- Respondsto operational emergencies as a member of an emergency
- Performsand accurately documentsregulatory required
- May overseecontractors providing specialty services (Quality
Assurance, Quality Control).
- Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the
- Conducts routine inspection of equipment and facilities
(equipment health, security, AVO- Audio, Visual, Olfactory),
operation of liquid handling systems, and operation of dehydration
- Conductspipeline pigging, hydrate management, etc.
- Responsible forStartup, Shutdown, and operatinggas
- Maintainspipeline ROW such as markers, signs, and vegetation,
- One Call: Pipeline location and marking, monitor encroachment,
excavation, and crossings.
- Maintainseffective customer and landowner relations. Job
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of Tech school training program or one year of oil
and gas operations experience is required; 3 years of experience in
oil and gas operations preferred.
- At least 1 year of specialized experience in mechanical
maintenance, instrumentation and electrical maintenance, or
measurement is preferred.
- Reads and comprehends technical procedures, and / or
- Writes technical reports and effectively present information to
groups of managers and general plant personnel.
- Understands RBI and PCMS software packages; and with API 530
and performing heater remaining tube life calculations.
- Performs a variety of Level 1 and 2 Fitness for Service
- Has strong communication skills, interpersonal skills with
ability to build relationships.---
- Works independently as well as part of a team.---
- Works extended hours, which may include evenings, weekends and
- Works safely near large, hot, high-speed machines. SPECIAL
- This job operates in both inside gas plant conditions as well
as in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and
humidity.--- Noise level may be loud at times. Regularly stoops,
squats, kneels and crouches for durations up to 3 minutes.---
Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the gas
plant.--- Occasionally exerts pulling force of 130 pounds.---
Frequently may lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds.---
Occasionally may climb A-frame ladders.
- Occasional travel will be required It has been and will
continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of their
race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status,
disability, or other legally protected status.---------
Keywords: DCP Midstream, Amarillo , Field Tech, Other , Liberal, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!