Entry Level IT Support
Company: Computer Services Incorporated
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Customer Technical Support
Location: Amarillo, TX; Oklahoma City, OK; Atlanta, GA
JOB SUMMARYCustomer Technical Support positions field front-line
calls to appropriately determine support ticket details and assist
users with routine issues for resolution. They assign and/or
escalate tickets to the appropriate technical support group(s) as
necessary for additional research and problem resolution. They also
perform a variety of other support duties, which may include but
are not limited to routine research; staging, and/or maintaining IT
hardware, software, and/or related peripherals; and other
customer-related technical activities to ensure expected operation
of CSI products and services.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fields client phone calls, emails and create tickets; ensures
all tickets are updated with accurate information.
- Performs research based on requests submitted by internal
and/or external customers.
- Troubleshoots routine CSI product issues and provides issue
resolution on servers, databases, and/or applications; escalates as
- Communicates technical issues and resolutions with customers in
- May build and/or rebuild workstations; assist with deployment
- May release updated software across various platforms.
- May monitor the CRM.
- May participate in disaster testing and recovery activities as
- Performs other duties as required.PRIMARY RESULTS ACCOUNTABLE
- Quick, accurate resolution of technical support requests from
- Achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and adherence
to Service Level Agreements (SLA) and expectations; assuring
customer access and satisfaction with CSI products.
- Maintains healthy client relationships and a feeling of value
- Customers have most recent software and hardware updates.
- Test result data shared sent to appropriate internal department
for analysis.JOB REQUIREMENTSEducation & Certifications:Technical
education or job knowledge equivalent to a two (2) year college or
trade school.Experience:The minimum amount of relevant work
experience required to successfully perform the job, is at least
one (1) year.Required Skills:
- General understanding of hardware and software support.
- Written and oral communication skills with a focus on customer
- Reasoning, analytical, and troubleshooting.
- Time and project management with the ability to multitask and
meet SLA expectations.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Basic computer and technical skills (e.g., basic SQL
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Administrative skills.
CSI offers end-to-end technology solutions that range from core
banking and Internet banking solutions to compliance monitoring and
secure document management.As a company, we strive to deliver the
best solutions the industry has to offer and back them with
personal customer service that distinguishes us from the
competition. Our efforts provide customers with a trusted
technology partner, shareholders with a good return on their
investment, and CSI employees with a great place to work.CSI also
offers a competitive compensation package to include paid vacation,
401k, profit sharing, medical insurance to include dental and
vision, and much more!For more information on CSI, visit our
website at www.csiweb.com.
CSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
genetics, or any other legally protected basis.#LI-MZ1
Keywords: Computer Services Incorporated, Amarillo , Entry Level IT Support, Other , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!