Seasonal Scale Clerk- Copeland, KS
Company: Archer Daniels Midland Company
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Seasonal Scale Clerk - Copeland, KS
This is a part-time, non-exempt hourly position.
* Weigh trucks
* Grade grain
* Perform data entry
* Answer phones and file documents
* Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture;
understand and follow company safety procedures, as well as a
commitment to uphold the ADM Code of Conduct
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* High school education or equivalent preferred
* Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
* Prolonged periods of using a telephone
* Willing to work overtime and weekends
* Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible
enough to work in a team setting
* Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive
and respectful attitude
* Computer skills, including previous experience in data entry
using Microsoft Word & Excel are preferred
* Previous experience with office equipment such as copier, fax
* Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but
not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working
in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing
stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold,
dust, etc.), move up to 50 pounds as well as the ability to wear a
respirator when needed
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veteran
This position offers a complete benefit package, including
401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug
screen and a background check.
Keywords: Archer Daniels Midland Company, Amarillo , Seasonal Scale Clerk- Copeland, KS, Other , Copeland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!