Feedmill Operator Level 1
Company: Seaboard Corporation
Posted on: September 24, 2022
As a Feed Mill Operator, you will be responsible for learning and
understanding the feed mill manufacturing process.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
* Learn the material process flow of entire feed mill to include
receiving, grinding, batching, pelleting, and loadout.
* Cross-train in all areas of production/maintenance at the feed
mill and be proficient in all areas of plant automation.
* Manage and plan production needs for each area of operation.
* Responsible for the cleanliness of all areas of the feed mill and
the grounds adjacent the plant.
* Perform all job duties in a manner consistent with all Current
Good Manufacturing Practices' (cGMP) and FDA Food Safety
Modernization Act (FSMA) protocols.
* Process necessary paperwork and learn to account for items using
computer skills as needed and follow procedures established to
insure proper material flow.
* Understand and follow safety rules consistent with standard
CORE COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS IN ALL ROLES: instills trust,
communicates effectively, action oriented, accepts accountability,
and collaborates with others.
* High school diploma or equivalent; or 1+ years related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
* Ability to read and write reports and business correspondence,
ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
from managers, employees, and visitors.
* Basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Must be able to make decisions on routine matters utilizing
company policies, procedures and directions from upper
* Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred, not required.
ABOUT SEABOARD FOODS
At Seaboard Foods, we create the most sought-after pork. Together,
more than 5,000 employees in five states work in our farms, feed
mills, and processing plant, to produce Prairie Fresh - pork. A top
U.S. pork producer/processor and leading exporter to 30+ countries,
we are committed to the pursuit of pork perfection, seeking a
better way to produce wholesome pork and connect every step between
our farms and family tables. This ensures the well-being of our
animals, the environment, our employees and the communities we call
Seaboard Foods is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual
orientation, disability, veteran status or any other status
protected by law.
Keywords: Seaboard Corporation, Amarillo , Feedmill Operator Level 1, Other , Perryton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!