Engage Life Coordinator - The Clairmont
Company: Holiday by Atria
Posted on: November 22, 2022
OverviewIn the role of Engage Life Coordinator, you are
empowered to work side by side with resident's discovering their
strengths and talents to provide a purpose for each new
day.Facilitating connections so people become well-known and belong
to the community is an integral component of every task. Reporting
to the community GM, this role will plan and execute activities
that meet the interests of the residents. There is an emphasis on
spontaneous interactions and pop up opportunities that add delight
and surprise to the resident's day.Holiday Retirement is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, national
origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital
status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression,
or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal
- A known champion for creating a culture that is resident
directed, focused on identifying and highlighting resident
strengths, creating an environment that restores one's purpose and
allows opportunities for being well-known and belonging in the
- Lead and track the Resident Welcome Home Program as well as
assuming partial responsibility for resident satisfaction within
the first 90 days. Capture and input resident profiles and
- Find creative ways to keep residents connected to one another,
to the internal community, to their hobbies, interests and the
outside community as well.
- Incorporates elements of spontaneity, simple pleasures and
looks for continuous opportunities to delight and surprise
- Assume responsibility to educate other associates on creating
an environment where strengths, purpose and belonging flourish and
- Suggest topics and lead learning circles focused on the
- Involves residents in all resident experience decisions and
asks residents for solutions to any issues the community
- Supports residents and guests with questions, concerns and
emergencies; may be the first point of contact for emergency
responders and/or regulatory agencies.
- Supports community operations to ensure the highest levels of
resident experience and satisfaction.
- Encourages and promotes resident volunteerism, both internally
- Adheres to monthly budget and continually looks for ways to
enhance the resident experience in terms of the quality of programs
paid vendors deliver.
- Plan and implement special seasonal events to celebrate
resident birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays.
- Keeps Activity Room organized and welcoming.
- Assist in arranging and at times render transportation for the
- Lead exercise sessions and coordinate with professional
instructors to teach fitness classes (i.e., Tai Chi or Yoga) -
based on budget and/or resident interest.
- Recruit and coordinate resident and public volunteers to
successfully enhance daily activities and events - focusing on
volunteers' interests and passions.
- Participate in regional conference calls and companywide
- Build relationships and market program successes on a weekly
basis with local community contacts. Network to establish
opportunities for residents to volunteer and give back to the local
- Promote activities, events, and community within the media by
working with Support Center Communications and Resident Experience
(PR opportunities, Facebook, Yammer, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience coordinating, planning and executing group
activities and events.
- Must possess a good driving record, valid drivers' license and
may require a current CDL License or be able to obtain a CDL within
60 days of employment to safely operate the Community bus for
activity and program related outings.
- Strong team player!
- 40 hour/work week with flexibility to shift hours or work
additional hours if budgeted and approved.
- Thorough knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint.SalaryStarting at $14.50 / hour
Keywords: Holiday by Atria, Amarillo , Engage Life Coordinator - The Clairmont, Other , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!