Company: Computer Services, Inc. (CSI)
Posted on: November 25, 2022
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. Systems Architect Full Time
Alpharetta, GA, US 4 days ago Requisition ID: 1873 JOB SUMMARY
Locations: Any location where CSI has an office, Open Solutions
Architects collaborates with customers to understand their business
objectives, needs, and challenges. They provide guidance to the
customers on solutions to reach their objectives, how to meet
business needs, and overcome challenges with recommendations on
resources necessary to achieve desired outcomes. They provide
support, consulting, and accurate scopes of work which become sales
proposals. Solutions Architects leverage a combination of Industry
expertise, product knowledge, and technical understanding of the
client environment for a successful engagement. KEY
- Consults -and -recommends -appropriate
-resources/solutions/products -for -prospect -and -existing
customers, internal or external.
- Produces -accurate -Statement -of -Work -(SOW) -and -Bill -of
-Materials -(BOM) -for -customer proposals.
- Expertise -in -past, -existing, -and -emerging -product/service
-offerings -and -understanding -of -client technology needs.
- Supports -internal -teams -with -any -questions -or
-information -they -might -need.
- Collaborates -with -third-party -vendors -to -satisfy -project
- Documents -and -supports -sales -opportunities -with -accurate
-scopes -of -work -and -bill -of -materials.
- Performs other duties as assigned. PRIMARY RESULTS ACCOUNTABLE
- A -successful -solution -delivered -to -the -client -that -is
-compliant, -on-time, -and -within -budget.
- Timely -and -accurate -turn-around -of -all -proposal -requests
- Assurance -of -client -support -and -implementation -of -each
-proposal -and -scope -of -work.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of past, current, and
emerging company solution offerings while continuing to proactively
expand knowledge of related market-based trends, technology trends,
and industry trends. JOB REQUIREMENTS Education -& -Certifications:
Education or relevant job knowledge equivalent to college or
university undergraduate education. Experience: The minimum amount
of relevant work experience required to successfully perform the
job is at least ten (10) years. Prior experience with
enterprise-class servers is required. Prior experience with Windows
OS is - required. - Previous experience with Financial Technology
is preferred. Required -Skills:
- Excellent -written -and -verbal -communication -skills,
-including -persuasive -and -influential, -with -the ability to
effectively communicate and explain to a target audience.
- Strong -business -acumen.
- Advanced -technical -skills -across -multiple -disciplines
-(e.g., -IT -systems -and -network -engineering, on-premises and
cloud infrastructure, cyber-security, software engineering,
data-center architecture, etc.)
- Reasoning, -analytical, -and -troubleshooting -skills.
- Interpersonal -skills -with -ability -to -collaborate -with
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize initiatives based on
criticality and customer/business needs. RELATIONSHIP BUILDING This
position requires regular contact both inside and/or outside the
company. DECISION MAKING This position requires frequent decision
making and the ability to plan and perform unusual or difficult
work with general operation methods/procedures. SUPERVISION
RECEIVED General Direction. Participates in determining objectives
and approach to assignments. Plans, schedules, and arranges own
activity. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting
objectives. WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics
described below are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Travel: -Minimal travel
required (up to 20%). Physical -Demands: The employee is regularly
required to sit, talk, and hear, and use hands to finger, handle or
feel. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift or
move up to 10 pounds. This position requires close vision (clear
vision at 20 inches or less) and the basic need to look at a
computer screen 8 hours a day. CSI is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other
legally protected basis. -
Keywords: Computer Services, Inc. (CSI), Amarillo , Systems Architect, Other , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!