Full Time Teller
Posted on: November 25, 2022
ACFCU is accepting applications for a Full-Time Teller for our
Grand and Ross-Osage locations.
Primary Functions: Provides the highest quality service to members
and performs routine transactions in an exemplary manner.
Responsible for accurately processing financial transactions and
being an effective source of information for members; in lobby,
drive-thru window or by telephone. Provides friendly, professional,
confidential and effective assistance to members assuring a
positive experience and minimizing wait time.
*Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited
to the following: *
1. Perform routine transactions including loan payments, deposits,
withdrawals, transfers, general ledger entries, MasterCard/VISA
cash advances, sell cashier's checks, and check cashing.
2. Demonstrate efficiency with financial transactions for members;
receives funds, posts transactions and pays out funds as
3. Balance cash drawer daily to assure accuracy in transactions. Be
4. Update name, address, or joint account information.
5. Confirms intended transactions with members to assure needs are
met and minimize errors.
6. Keep teller supervisor informed of any out of the ordinary
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Cash Handling: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: ACFCU, Amarillo , Full Time Teller, Other , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!