Company: Cactus Cove Inn and Suites
Posted on: November 25, 2022
You are the one in charge of the events!
You bring in the clients.No events, no job!
*Responsibilities for Event Planner*
* Manage all aspects of an event from pre-planning, determining
resource needs, pre-event marketing, and on-site coordination, to
post event follow up
* Order supplies needed for events and ensure items arrive in a
* Assist in site and vendor selection and negotiating the best
possible rates and terms
* Develop effective and collaborative relationships with internal
and external stakeholders
* Supervise staff at events, assign duties, and provide general
* Conduct post-event data and strategic analysis to inform future
* Plan and execute pre-event marketing
Pay will be discussed during the interview process!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
* Flexible schedule
* Self-determined schedule
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Amarillo, TX 79104: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Events management: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Cactus Cove Inn and Suites, Amarillo , Event Planner, Other , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!