Business Coordinator- Amarillo, TX
Company: Cenikor Foundation
Posted on: March 18, 2023
JOB SUMMARY:The Business Coordinator is responsible for the
day-to-day administrative operations at a facility, including
business and insurance billing.Schedule: -Monday-Friday
8am-5pmESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:Supervise the coordination of fiscal
duties, including handling of accounts payable and receivable.
Under the direction of the Senior Business Manager authorize the
opening of new accounts and consult with vendors concerning payment
of those accounts.Verify all invoices or requisitions and obtain
proper approvals -using the signing authority as a guideline.
- Prepare checks for disbursement; obtain proper approval and
appropriate check signatures.
- Report all injuries relating to staff or residents to the
Corporate office within 24 hours.Supervise the preparation of the
deposit, compare to the drop safe log and reconcile any
differences. Make bank deposits on a schedule in compliance with
the Drop Safe Policy.
- Verify all timesheets from the Vocational Services Manager by
reconciling the time cards to the invoice face sheet. Manage aging
and collections process in coordination with the Vocational
Services Manager.Prepare weekly resident commissary, including
accurate allocation of gift cards and cigarettes to all
- Participate in transportation process to ensure compliance to
facility standards.Supervise the application process for Food
Stamps, and turn in the completed applications to the appropriate
state agency for processing, to be completed weekly.
- Scan all food stamp cards semi-monthly.
- Complete all month end closing procedures by the 2nd business
day of the following month.Conduct Cenikor new hire orientation for
new staff assigned. Collects and distributes information regarding
personnel to and from Corporate office within 24 hours of
receipt.Verify In-Kind donation receipts and enter them into the
general ledger, at the fair market value, in the month of the
receipt of donation.Prepare requisitions for payment from state per
required deadline, and provide to Cenikor accounting department for
review and CEO signature. Submit to state contact once final
- Under the direction of the Senior Business Manager, serve as
property control manager for the facility through approved
inventory control methods, ensuring adequate supplies for
continuous operations and perform a physical inventory of all fixed
assets by June 30 of every even numbered year.
- Under the direction of the Senior Business Manager, manage all
purchasing for this facility ensuring that purchasing and budgetary
guidelines are met and make appropriate recommendations to FD.
- Supervise travel arrangements, including authorization and
expense forms.Prepare annual budget request, in consultation with
the Facility Director and Senior Business Manager. Once approved,
continuously monitor budget expenditures.Write, submit for approval
and manage contracts for required external services. Assure
accuracy of hours and payments on contract services and obtain
required signatures for invoices on payments.Work closely with
admissions and the insurance department for tracking of payments
and billing for insurance, private pay and insurance clients.Work
closely with management team to uphold the core principles of
Cenikor's culture and create a positive working environment for all
team members.Ensure completion of Big 5 performance management tool
by the required deadlines and use of SMART goals to support annual
performance compensation review.Maintain strict confidentiality on
all client and Foundation matters and refer questionable issues to
your supervisor.Perform additional duties as assigned and
consistent with the exempt functions as defined in is job
description.QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION:Clearance
- Must pass national background check -Skills, Knowledge and
- -Ability to act in a professional
manner at all times, including exercising confidentiality,
discretion and judgment.
- Skilled with an excellent aptitude for business and math.
- Knowledge of non-profit business procedures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and ten-key is required.
- Skilled with an adequate knowledge of purchasing
- Ability to work with exceptional organizational skills and
great attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
- Ability to be self-motivated.
- Ability to consistently uphold the Core Principles of Cenikor's
- Demonstrate mission of service to our clients
- Positive, respectful communication with both staff and
- Demonstrate self-motivation and perseverance to achieve
goalsRole model appropriate, professional behaviors including
appropriate client boundaries
- Work effectively as part of a team, helping to set up others
- High School Diploma or GED.
- College level Accounting preferred.Experience:
- Minimum of one-year experience in bookkeeping and/or accounting
- Medical billing insurance experience preferred. -Powered by
Keywords: Cenikor Foundation, Amarillo , Business Coordinator- Amarillo, TX, Other , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...