Nocturnist Opportunity - Amarillo, TX (Explore The Great Outdoors - Short Drive to NM, CO, OK)
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Nocturnist Opportunity - Amarillo, TX (Explore The Great
Outdoors - Short Drive to NM, CO, OK) BSA Hospitalist Group, a team
of 26 physicians and 4 advanced practitioners, is looking for a new
Our group of BC/BE physicians have extensive practice experience,
excellent teamwork and a highly collaborative approach in serving
the patients and providers throughout the Texas Panhandle and the
Tri-State region. BSA Hospital, is a 450-bed acute care hospital
with extensive service lines. Complete nocturnal admitting
assistance provided by Texas Tech Family Medicine Residency
program. The schedule is 7 days on/ 7 days off. We offer a
competitive salary with an additional Nocturnist pay incentive.
Quality and Productivity bonus opportunity will further enhance our
compensation model. A full and comprehensive benefit package. About
BSA Health System:
- BSA is an extensive hospital system in Amarillo, Texas
providing clinical excellence to the Texas Panhandle and the
tristate area. BSA is acclaimed for its superior quality and
- BSA is the fourth largest employer in Amarillo, with a medical
staff of more than 450 physicians and about 3,400 employees. BSA
fosters an environment that allows employees to provide superior
patient care in alignment with our mission.
- Recognized by Watson Health as a Top 100 Hospital in the nation
(in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, & 2019)
- Recognized as Modern Healthcare s Best Employer
- CMS rates BSA with 4-stars for patient experience
- Preferred health system in the market Compensation Package:
- Competitive salary compensation
- Additional Nocturnal pay
- Quality and Productivity bonus
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Signing Bonus
- CME allowance About Amarillo:
- The Amarillo metro area has a total population of roughly
242,000 residents and is situated within Potter and Randall
counties. With an altitude of 3,672, and low humidity the area
experiences more than 270 sunny days annually.
- Major industries in Amarillo include farm & ranch, education,
banking, defense and medical services. Amarillo s economy is
thriving with an unemployment rate beating both the State and
National average. Amarillo s cost of living remains one of the
lowest in the country.
- American, Continental, United and Southwest Airlines serve Rick
Husband Amarillo International Airport has more than 50 daily
arrivals and departures. Local Attractions:
- The Texas Panhandle offers a multitude of outdoor activities.
Downtown Amarillo has experienced rapid growth, which has resulted
in the addition of new activities and attractions. Enjoy AA
professional baseball and cultural amenities ranging from the Lone
Star Ballet, Amarillo Symphony and Amarillo Little Theater.
Botanical Gardens and the Amarillo Museum of Art to family-friendly
activities such as the Amarillo Zoo or the Don Harrington Discovery
- Explore beautiful Palo Duro Canyon, the nation s second largest
canyon. Palo Duro opens up from a flat plain to an 800-foot deep
canyon covering more than 20,000 acres providing hiking, biking and
outdoor opportunities year round.
- Easy half day drive to the Rocky Mountains!
- U.S. Route 66 Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for
dining and antiques
- No state income tax Thank you for your consideration. Please
let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will
facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Amarillo , Nocturnist Opportunity - Amarillo, TX (Explore The Great Outdoors - Short Drive to NM, CO, OK), Other , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!