Customer Service Rep II Moen
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Functional Area: OP - OperationsEstimated Travel Percentage (%): No
TravelRelocation Provided: NoAmerican General Life Insurance
Company Your future team AIG, one of the largest insurance
organizations in the world, has career opportunities in the Life &
Retirement Business. With over 900 employees and growing, AIG is
one of the top employers in Amarillo. If you are looking for a
career opportunity where you can learn a business that helps
customers secure their financial future then we look forward to
hearing from you!? As a Customer Service Rep II, you will be
responsible for providing personalized and professional service to
participants of Structured Settlements. You?ll do this by
responding inquiries by annuitants. These inquiries my come in via
mail, fax, or telephone and may require direct interaction with the
annuitant / client and may require follow-up to missing
information, providing guidance to annuitants by working closely
with both internal and external counsel. You will work with a
substantial degree of independence, and need to exhibit good
judgment and a thorough understanding of Structured Settlement
procedures and philosophies. Career Path Our career progression
program will provide you with the opportunity to develop your
skills, strengthen your productivity and be eligible to
progressively advance to positions with an increased responsibility
and increased compensation. We provide you with the training and
opportunity for development along with a pay for performance
culture to earn additional recognition and bonuses. This is an
opportunity to start and grow your career and make an immediate
impact in a financial industry that provides its customers with
financial security! Get your foot in the door within a growing
division at AIG where the right candidates can accelerate and
continue to grow. Your contribution at AIG As a contributor at AIG
you are the one the clients turn to in times of need. You act with
speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and
the work you do every day is the heart of AIG?s business.
- Respond positively to participant written correspondence, and
or e-mail inquiries providing a high level of service and quality
that exceeds customer expectation.
- Provide necessary and appropriate assistance in completion of
paperwork supporting a variety of benefit transactions, both phone
- Process other participant change requests (address, EFT's,
etc.) within the department standards.
- Review and process legal documents such as, Garnishments,
Liens, Levies, Subpoenas, Child Supports, any and all other
litigation matters, by working closely with both internal and
- Maintaining benefits to insure payments are going to the payees
- Coordinate duties and tasks by effective prioritization of
responsibilities and time management.
- Challenge workflows & procedures and assist in making
enhancement recommendations in support of "Exceptional Service".
What we are looking for
- 3-5 year's of insurance experience preferably with immediate or
deferred annuity products.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong Customer and Team Orientation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask and handle high work volume with tight
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Microsoft Windows.
- Some College Preferred but not mandatory What our employees
like most about working for AIG:
- Employee atmosphere and people approach
- Career path and growth potential
- Generous Paid Time Off (AIG recognizes the importance of work
- Generous Benefits Plan: FSA, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental &
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: Dollar for dollar matching up to 6%
with immediate vesting plus an additional 3% from AIG.
- Company opportunities for charitable participation and giving
About AIG AIG is one of the world?s largest insurance organizations
providing protection and financial solution, with a history dating
back to 1919. Over 56,000 employees serve customers in more than 80
countries and jurisdictions around the globe. The Life and
Retirement business provides Americans with protection, investment
and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American
International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all
qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age,
gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status,
disability or any other legally protected categories. At AIG, we
believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and
our mission ? creating a foundation for a creative workplace that
leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide
variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee,
seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as
individuals, but also truly valued for their unique
Keywords: AIG, Amarillo , Customer Service Rep II Moen, Other , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!