GRI Towers USA Buyer
Company: GRI Renewable Industries
Posted on: March 17, 2020
BUYER We are seeking to appoint an Industrial Buyer to join GRI
Towers Texas manufacturing plant, reporting to Purchasing Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for pricing out for
approved purchase request from departments and providing the
material with the most suitable price. The primary role is to
ensure delivery of products and services required by production
needs in a timely manner, at established quality specifications and
best competitive pricing. The position will collaborate with
logistics, quality, manufacturing, planning, and finance personnel.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned considering
- Searches required source and price for providing the materials
in appropriate amounts and property,
- Evaluates prices of materials and submitting,
- Determines the financial provisions (cash, dated, etc.) of
product, service or raw materials, which will be purchased,
coordinately with Finance Department,
- Announces the delivery date of materials, whose price offer has
already been taken and whose supplier has been approved, and
monitoring the delivery date,
- Spotting the possible purchasing requests in future, in
appropriate market conditions, and analyzing the cost benefit.
- Plans orders and purchasing with taking the important needs,
the difficulties during purchasing on weekends, official and
religious holidays, into account, offers some suggestions to
department manager for providing the needs in time.
- Monitors price movement, changings and improving of all
materials, that needed by plant, at national and foreign
- Ensures to promote the relations with suppliers, arranging
periodical meetings, reporting the results to the manager.
- Controls purchasing Request Form and bill of purchased
material, making approve the plant manager for paying, delivering
them to Finance Department.
- Run Open PO Report on a weekly basis and follow up all overdue
orders with Supplier
- Ensure that Corporate Purchasing Procedure is adhered to at all
- High School Diploma and minimum experience required.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, with concentration in business,
logistics or operations management.
- Min. 3 years of experience in purchasing, exportation and
consumables. Valuable Knowledge and Skillset:
- Knowledge of warehousing, shipping, planning, and inventory
processes in a high volume-manufacturing environment.
- Competency in Microsoft Office focused on Excel spreadsheets,
SAP, ERP, pivot tables, etc.
- Highly motivated and organized individual who can function
successfully in a fast paced, cross-functional team
- Results driven individual with strong data analysis
- Open to new ideas,
- Able to manage sensitive information
- Open to new ideas
- Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Problem analytic and problem-solving skills
- Proven strong oral and verbal communication skills at many
- Fluent in English is mandatory.
- Spanish knowledge is highly valuable. LOCATION AND MOBILITY
- The position is based in Amarillo, Texas, USA
- Occasional national & international travels could be
Keywords: GRI Renewable Industries, Amarillo , GRI Towers USA Buyer, Professions , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!