Inventory Associate, Part Time
Company: WIS International
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Inventory Associate - Amarillo, TXHourly Wage from $11
Part-Time: Paid hours depend on your availability and business
need; the more you are available, the more you can earn!
Perks of Working with WIS
- Weekly pay!
- Referral bonuses: Get paid for referring friends!
- On-the-job paid training
- Career Growth: WIS is committed to creating opportunities for
those who aspire for more.
- Commitment to safe work environments
- Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group
- Additional benefits including 401k, Life and Disability
- Special corporate discounts for travel, entertainment and
- Opportunities for paid travel
- Opportunity to become a paid driver - ask your hiring manager
- Opportunity to become a pharmacy counter, store reset associate
or other special projects - ask your hiring manager for
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
WIS Inventory Associate Job Preview
Customers rely on WIS to count their business' inventory in an
efficient, accurate and professional manner. As the face of our
organization, we depend on you to uphold our Core Values of
Service, Pride, Integrity, Results, Innovation and Teamwork in a
positive, safe and inclusive environment. You will scan the
barcodes for the current inventory at Customer locations to provide
them with proper inventory information that will assist them in
making better business decisions and better supporting their
customers! We are passionate about our people, technology, and
process because when you succeed, we succeed.
What can YOU bring to the Team?
- Service - Deliver excellence in everything you do.
- Pride - Do the right thing, the first time!
- Integrity - Strong work ethic, accountable, and honest. Safe
- Results - Execute your role with urgency and accuracy.
- Innovation - Eager to learn new skills! Excited to work in a
- Teamwork - Reliable and motivated part of an excellent team,
your success is our success!
- At least 18 years of age
- No previous inventory experience is necessary
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work varied, non-traditional hours, including early
morning or late night shifts, as well as flexible schedules. The
more you are available, the more you can earn!WIS will consider
qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent
with all legal requirements.
Keywords: WIS International, Amarillo , Inventory Associate, Part Time, Professions , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!