Company: Southwest Medical Center
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- High school diploma or GE
- Diagnose technical or mechanical problems with the client's
HVAC systems and present options for resolving them.
- Inspect current HVAC systems to ensure they are operating
safely and effectively.
- Thoroughly test installation and repair jobs to make sure that
all issues are resolved and no safety risks are present.D
- Tech school graduate
- Journeyman license preferred
- 10 years experience
- Possess EPA Certificate
- Repair Air conditioning
- Maintain Air conditioning
Keywords: Southwest Medical Center, Amarillo , HVAC Technician, Professions , Liberal, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!