Fleet Maintenance Technician II
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: March 12, 2023
Global Helium is seeking a Fleet Maintenance Technician II -
Global Helium and Rare Gases to join our team located in Satanta,
KS. The Helium Division distributes liquid and gaseous Helium for
use in a variety of applications, including electronics, optical
fibers, MRI/NMR, leak detection, and metal fabrication. Linde
products, services, and technologies The Fleet Maintenance
Technician 2 - Global Helium and Rare Gases is responsible for, but
not limited to, the following:
- Committed to personal safety and environmental
- Must be professional
- Perform duties; as trained; under minimal supervision
- Excellent mechanical skills
- Safe handling of hazardous materials (liquid & gaseous
- Communicates with the Maintenance Supervisor, location's
Operations, and logistics to determine priority of vehicles for
preventative maintenance schedules, inspections, and repairs.
- Follows WOs, TVIR's, Operations write ups.
- Monitor location's tube trailers, liquid containers and chassis
for repairs and retest.
- Follows work instructions (SOP), DOT/IMDG guides and
manufacturer's manuals to perform work properly.
- Utilizes daily Fill and Ship schedules, Preventative
Maintenance Schedules, and Vehicle Inspection Reports to set repair
- Basic Diagnostics/Repair mechanical, electrical, pneumatic,
vacuum, and cryogenic piping problems.
- Performs body work to make containers serviceable or improve
appearance. Welds, brazes, solders, bends, shapes, and bolts panel
parts and fixtures; performs touch up and maintenance painting;
applies brackets, plates, decals, and special equipment as
- Basic knowledge in Vacuum and Cryogenics systems.
- Assists in part requisitions, materials, fuels, lubricants,
tires, batteries, and other supplies as needed, maintains records
of vehicle maintenance, parts used, requisitioned, and stored.
- Maintains garage's tools and equipment in good repair; keeps
work areas clean and orderly; works safely, and follows, if
applicable, the Hazardous Work Permit Procedure.
- Travel to remote locations for repairs and/or inspections.
- Assists in records maintenance as required by D.O.T. and
- Perform intermediate inspections on ISO containers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates or Tech School degree preferred.
- 2+ years Maintenance technician 1 experience, or equivalent
- Basic computer skills; Microsoft Excel, Word, Email, Data
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work on demand, which include evenings, weekends,
- Ability to work safely around various types of rotating
- Must live/relocate within 45 miles of reporting location.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills with ability
to build relationships.
- Willing and able to travel (Up to 20%)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to sit or to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or
feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or
move up to 75 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.Linde is a
leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2019
sales of $28 billion (---25 billion). We live our mission of making
our world more productive every day by providing high-quality
solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers
more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The
company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals &
refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing
and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless
applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity
& specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean
fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas
processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency
improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about
the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason
prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Amarillo , Fleet Maintenance Technician II, Professions , Satanta, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...