Posted on: May 26, 2023
Stefanini Group is hiring!
Stefanini is looking for Manufacturing Technician at Amarillo, TX
For quick apply, please reach out Anarav Sharma
Open to W2 candidates only!
The remanufacturing technician will work on a team or individually, to complete maintenance and repair on large wind turbine components. The technician will work to procedures, identify needed changes to procedures and assist in developing/revising written procedures. Technician will be responsible for adhering to all EHS policies/procedures.
As the Remanufacturing Technician you will:
* Support team objectives and remain focused on safety, quality and timely execution
* Work within the product schedule requirements
* Provide oversight on contractors as needed
* Participate in pre-work meetings to discuss lift plans, schedule, hazards and work requirements
* Disassemble, repair and assemble large wind turbine components
* Troubleshoot and repair complicated mechanical, hydraulic, electrical problems
* Help in all areas of work preparation (coordination of labor and materials) with minimal supervision
* Document all work performed using computer-based service reporting procedures as applicable
* Communicate work status to management, leads and engineering as required
* Operate overhead crane to move various components
* Install wind turbine components in various functional testing equipment
* Use various hand, electrical, hydraulic tools to complete assembly processes
* High School Diploma/GED
* Basic computer skills
* Minimum of 2 years of mechanical experience
* Ability to work with a wide variety of personnel at all levels
* Manufacturing experience
* Wind turbine experience
* Gearbox, shafting and/or generator repair experience
* Ability and willingness to take initiative, and work without direct supervision
* Electrical, mechanical and/or hydraulic experience
* Experience using hydraulic power tools
* Experience using precision hand tools
* Experience with heavy equipment with a working knowledge of crane and rigging requirements
Listed Salary Range may vary based on experience, qualifications, and local market, Also some positions may Include bonuses and other Incentives
About Stefanini Group
The Stefanini Group is a global provider of offshore, onshore and near shore outsourcing, IT digital consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. Our presence is in countries like Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia, and more than 400 clients across a broad spectrum of markets, including financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical services, technology, public sector, and utilities. Stefanini is a CMM level 5, IT consulting, company with global presence. We are CMM Level 5 company.
Stefanini Group is hiring!
Keywords: Stefanini, Amarillo , Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Amarillo, Texas
here to apply!