Local CDL A Tanker Driver
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: November 9, 2018
CHS Transportation is looking for a Local CDL A Truck Driver- Tanker in the Amarillo area to join our growing division!
CHS is seeking a full time Transport driver to deliver refined fuels and propane gas to CHS customer locations in a safe, punctual, and efficient manner. You will be responsible for completing pre-trip and post-trip inspections as well as loading and unloading products.
Why work for CHS? We know our people are our most important asset.
- Competitive Salary!
- Home Most Nights!
- New & Late Model Trucks with Top of the Line Safety Equipment
- Paid Training on Product Handling and Safe Driving Incentive
- Safe Driving Awards Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Retirement Benefits - 401K with Company Match & Company Funded Pension
- Profit Sharing
- Uniform AllowanceRequirements:
- Valid Class A CDL with Hazmat/Tanker endorsement
- 2 years or 200,000 miles of verifiable tractor trailer experience
- Ability to pass DOT physical, drug test, criminal background check and physical job screening
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to stand, sit, bend, lift, twist and climbCHS Transportation is one of the nation's largest private truck fleets, logging nearly 35 million miles annually. With more than 700 vehicles on the road daily, we specialize in the transportation of bulk liquid, petroleum and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) products.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from Canada to Texas. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer.
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an application for any position, you give CHS permission to review your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within our member cooperatives.
Minimum Years of Experience Required
Minimum Education Required
Keywords: CHS Inc, Amarillo , Local CDL A Tanker Driver, Professions , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!