AmarilloRecruiter
the smart solution for Amarillo jobs

Truck Driver - Owner Operator - up to 82% Gross Revenue Pay Out!

Company: System Transport - Owner Operator
Location: Amarillo
Posted on: May 16, 2019

Job Description:

Now Seeking CDL-A Flatbed Owner Operator Truck DriversThis program pays 72% of the gross revenue to the tractor and 10% to the trailer for a total of 82%--SYSTEM TRANSPORT provides Options, high settlements & respect. Our family-oriented culture and the attention to the unique business needs of our owner operators, System Transport has everything to offer the professional truck driver. YOU CHOOSE THE FREIGHT & LANES, REGIONAL or OVER THE ROAD----Join our Trusted Systems of Owner Operator Truck Drivers:--This program pays 72% of the gross revenue to the tractor and 10% to the trailer for a total of 82%No Upfront Costs100% Fuel SurchargeFuel Cards / Fleet DiscountBase Plates and Permits--Start driving with System Transport, Apply Now!--Requirements:Class A Driver's License (CDL-A)One Year Over-the-Road Experience21 Years of Age--If interested in partnering with System Transport Apply Now!

Keywords: System Transport - Owner Operator, Amarillo , Truck Driver - Owner Operator - up to 82% Gross Revenue Pay Out!, Professions , Amarillo, Texas

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Other Professions Jobs


Truck Driver Class A
Description: US Transport is looking for Class A CDL drivers with at least 2 years' experience. We offer the following: br br 5000
Company: US Transport
Location: Amarillo
Posted on: 05/25/2019

Class A CDL Owner Operators - Great Pneumatics Driver Jobs: $200,000 A
Description: br Pneumatic 1.84 loaded / 1.39 empty fsc on all miles br br Job Description: br Owner Operators - Great Pneumatics Jobs Oakley s Pneumatics jobs are perfect for Owner Operators who enjoy (more...)
Company: OAKLEY TRUCKING
Location: Amarillo
Posted on: 05/25/2019

CDL Grads: Get Paid to Gain Experience Driving. Top-Notch Pay & Benefits!
Description: GET MENTORED BY A PRO WHILE GETTING PAID Recent CDL Grads will spend between 200 and 300 hours working together with their mentor to haul loads, deliver freight, and take care of customers needs. You (more...)
Company: Swift Transportation
Location: Amarillo
Posted on: 05/25/2019


OTR Truck Driver
Description: Great OPPORTUNITY to become an OWNER OPERATOR Lease Purchase BenefitsSIGN ON BONUS OF
Company: Network 1 Logistics LLC
Location: Amarillo
Posted on: 05/26/2019

Truck Driver - Lease - Earn up to $2.51 Per Mile - Avg $3,500 Per Week
Description: CDL Lease Drivers: Get Low Payments on the Newest 2020 Model Trucks Top Earners Avg 3,500 Per Week NEW 2020 Trucks Top Drivers Avg 3,500/Week 665 weekly payments Celadon is excited to announce our (more...)
Company: Celadon - Lease Purchase
Location: Amarillo
Posted on: 05/26/2019

CDL-A Student Truck Driver
Description: CDL-A HOLDERS WHO NEED EXPERIENCE br br Finishing Program For CDL-A Holders br Are you a CDL holder who is looking for
Company: Freymiller
Location: Amarillo
Posted on: 05/25/2019

CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver - $1.00-MILE + Market Premium Pay - Amarillo
Description: Call Today to Learn More About Our New Market Premium Pay for Solo Owner Operators Are you in it for the long haul John Christner Trucking is. 32 years in business, 1,300 mile length of haul,
Company: John Christner Trucking
Location: Amarillo
Posted on: 05/26/2019

Work From Home Consultant
Description: We are currently interviewing people TODAY to work at home To Request an Interview, please visit http://www.freedomathometeam.com/moneymaker/BenefitsConsultant We provide free training through the internet (more...)
Company: Home Based Career
Location: Amarillo
Posted on: 05/25/2019

Shop Supervisor, Lead Technician
Description: If you are an experienced Trailer Mechanic, Diesel Technician, or a Lead Technician we want to talk to you about our immediate opportunities.-- Now is the time to take your career to the next level We're (more...)
Company: First Vehicle Services
Location: Amarillo
Posted on: 05/25/2019

CDL - A Driver - Dedicated Regional East Route
Description: Call us at br br Job Description: br Focused On You. The flexibility you deserve. The support you need.Mesilla Valley is hiring experienced CDL-A Drivers in your area Solo Drivers earn up to .42 (more...)
Company: Mesilla Valley Transportation
Location: Amarillo
Posted on: 05/25/2019

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Texas jobs by following @recnetTX on Twitter!

Amarillo RSS job feeds