Customer Service Agent-CUSAGT
Company: GAT Airline Support
Posted on: November 18, 2021
As a customer service agent, you are the first impression of a
passenger's airport experience. Customer Service positions
encompass checking in and ticketing passengers, escorting
passengers to and from aircraft, and resolving customer complaints.
Proficient use of a computer is needed as well as EXCELLENT
customer assistance to passengers. This position requires working
in a fast-paced environment with time constraints to meet published
departure goals. A professional and positive image must be
consistently displayed by the employee.Responsibilities:
- Able to greet and assist all customers in a prompt, friendly,
and courteous manner over the phone and in person.
- Must be able to announce both incoming and outbound
- Handle credit cards, and personal check transactions with
accuracy and properly account for all collections and conduct the
appropriate airline closeout procedures.
- Accept and process checked baggage weighing up to 100 lbs. and
placed on conveyor belts.
- Agents are also required to operate jetways to place them in
position prior to aircraft arrival and lifting, opening, closing,
and securing aircraft doors.
- Use airline computer systems to provide flight arrival and
departure information, ticketing and flight boarding documents,
lost or damaged baggage documentation, and cargo tracking
- Able to stand and work in one location for up to four hours at
- You may be responsible for escorting unaccompanied minors and
disabled passengers throughout the airport.
- Work independently without direct supervision.Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work
experience, and a high degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to read, speak, and understand the English
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must possess good communication skills and a friendly, outgoing
personality in person and via telephone.
- Possess entry-level computer skills
- Occasionally lift bags or items weighing between 50 and 70
- Pass an extensive post offer pre-employment background check,
including fingerprinting and a criminal history record check
required by federal law
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Keywords: GAT Airline Support, Amarillo , Customer Service Agent-CUSAGT, Sales , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!