Sales Account Executive, AMARILLO, TX
Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job Summary and Responsibilities Make 'Life Changing Money'
Selling a Product Everyone Needs! $40,000 base salary plus $20,000
guaranteed commission in the first year Commission ramp while
training, plus unlimited earning potential What does a Residential
Account Executive do? Our Account Executives work in residential
areas selling Altice products and services. By building rapport and
asking the right questions, they match people with customized
solutions that best fit their needs and lifestyles. No Sales
Experience is Necessary. The minimum requirements are having a High
School diploma or equivalent, a reliable vehicle and a valid
driver's license, car insurance, and satisfactory driving record
and the ability to work a schedule as assigned. No Weekends, Paid
Industry-Leading Training, Day-One Benefits Sales Experience Not
Required! We will Train You! Commission Ramp While Training! Plus,
Salary & Unlimited Commission! We'll Help You Succeed and Earn
- No experience, changing careers, or looking to continue your
sales career in a new industry/company?
- In addition to $20,000 in guaranteed commission, we offer a
$40,000 base salary, a commission ramp while training, plus
unlimited earning potential. Hit the Ground Running with Our Quick
- Virtual classroom training and face-to-face training
- Peer mentoring, supportive group huddles and professional
feedback from Sales Managers, Directors, and Senior Leaders.
- Ongoing professional development to help you enhance your
skills and keep you up to date on our evolving products and
- Technology, uniforms, and personal protective equipment.
Looking for a Career with Growth?
- Nearly all of sales supervisors, managers and senior leaders
started as Account Executives themselves.
- Great opportunity to enhance your sales skills and advance your
- Ongoing coaching, mentorship, and leadership to keep your
career moving forward. Part-time Positions Available! Great
"Side-hustle" for Students, Retirees, and More. Make the Hours Work
for You! Paid Industry-Leading Training, Day-One Benefits.
Qualifications/Requirements What Makes a Great Residential Account
Executive? We train you on how to do the job, learn our products
and sell. However, our best Account Executives are:
- Motivated Achievers
- Show Professional Persistence
- Great Communicators
- Have a Strong Desire to Control Their Earnings Equal
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to The Company will consider qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records
Keywords: Adecco USA, Amarillo , Sales Account Executive, AMARILLO, TX, Sales , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!