Agricultural Financial Sales Officer
Company: CGB Enterprises
Posted on: October 8, 2019
Thank you for your interest in joining our team! We hire right,
train smart, empower our employees to make decisions, and provide
ample opportunities for growth and ultimate success.
AgriFinancial, a subsidiary of CGB Enterprises, Inc., is a premier,
nationwide ag lender offering an array of flexible financial
solutions and expertise to help landowners achieve their goals.
Backed by CGB and partnered with a broad group of capital
resources, our dedicated team of ag experts will work to find the
right solution to fit you.
Founded in 1970, CGB Enterprises, Inc. is known as an innovative
and progressive leader in the grain, transportation, and risk
management industries. The combination of our assets provides a
growing organization that is celebrating over 45 years of strength
and stability!This job is responsible for developing business by
identifying prospective customers, building relationships with
prospective and existing customers, marketing and selling loan and
lease products offered by the organization. Incumbents in this role
will promote products and actively develop relationships with
farmers and ranchers, network and educate partners, area advisers
and consultants with the goal of increasing the organizations
agricultural loan volume. Responsibilities involve working directly
with area financial institutions and other organizations to
originate farm and rural residential loans.In this job, you
- Meet or exceed annual loan volume goal by identifying
prospective customers, counseling them, and closing sales to
qualified farmers and ranchers.
- Obtain and prepare loan information, coordinate with
Underwriters on loan packages and presentations.
- Assist with marketing for organization programs and services to
- Can we define more these - coordinate activities with regional
managers and coordinate leasing activity?
- Manage and build relationships with identified key
- Stay in consistent communication with current and potential
customers and within the agricultural community; via telephone,
e-mail, written contact, and/or in person.
- Provide reporting on sales contacts and network visits
- Participate in various trade and marketing shows
Here's what you'll need to be considered:EducationRequired -
Bachelor's degree in Agricultural Marketing, Business Finance or
Required - 2 years' agricultural sales/relationship
experience.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Working knowledge of laws, regulations, principles, polices,
and procedures regarding agricultural lending.
- Working knowledge of credit structures
- Proficient computer skills, including working knowledge of
Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
with the ability to interact with all levels of people within and
outside the organization.
- Skills to negotiate, mediate and influence solutions to
- Ability to apply tact and diplomacy in critical
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to make a positive personal impact on others.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to travel locally, regionally, and out of region.
Are you ready to make a meaningful career move & an impact at CGB?
Known in our industry for stability and high ethics, CGB
Enterprises, Inc. offers a stellar benefits package including: an
outstanding 401(k) retirement plan with company contributions,
medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, life, & disability
benefits, flexible spending accounts, paid leave (holidays,
vacation, sick), wellness programs, recognition programs, community
involvement opportunities, and much more!
CGB Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO is the
Law links in English or Spanish.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this position. It should not be
construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements
that may be performed in the job.
All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
CGB Enterprises, Inc. and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts
with recruiters with whom we have an established relationship and
with whom we have in place a signed contract. All contact from
third parties must go through our Human Resources Department. Any
contact made outside of our Human Resources Department by a third
party will cancel any future business relationships between the
third party and CGB Enterprises, Inc. and its Subsidiaries.
Keywords: CGB Enterprises, Amarillo , Agricultural Financial Sales Officer, Sales , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!