District Manager- Braum's
Posted on: May 11, 2022
If you are a positive, energetic person looking for a career that
offers an excellent compensation package and the chance for
advancement, Braum's is the place for you!
We offer excellent benefits and a top of the line bonus
Bonus is paid bi-weekly.
Must live or be willing to relocate to within the district.
District includes locations in Guymon, Oklahoma; Liberal, Kansas;
Amarillo, Borger, Pampa, and Dumas, Texas.
Position: District Manager
Annual Compensation: $85,000 - $105,000
District Manager Role: Braum's leaders execute the company's brand
strategy and promote its vision, mission and values, resulting in a
great customer experience and maximized sales. By recognizing the
importance of our people, we can strengthen the team's contribution
toward unit goals being achieved. As a District Manager, you will
oversee 6-8 restaurants where you will be responsible for the
hiring and training of store managers, as well as coaching and
providing leadership to each store's management team and crew to
aid them in operating a successful and profitable store. People are
our most important area of focus, followed closely by maximizing
sales, controlling labor costs and accurately managing inventory
levels. Excellent customer service and food quality should be the
goal of every Braum's team member.
- Supervise the management teams of 7 stores.
- Coach, teach and demonstrate sound customer service principles
to all store team members, including direct customer contact to
- Establishing goals to meet company objectives.
- Developing management team and successors.
- Partner with Area Recruiter to identify the best available
management level talent, whether internal or external.
- Identify district manager and management team development needs
and build a plan for improvement.
- Monitor/management team staffing levels.
- Monitor key store performance indicators to identify
opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure store management team's understanding of company
policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Clearly communicate opportunities for improvement to store
management team members.
Reports to: Area Operations Manager
Qualified candidate will have the following abilities and
- Customer focus
- Oral and written communication skills
- Team leader/builder/player
- Problem analysis/solving
- Understand key performance and reporting indicators
- Planning, organizing and scheduling
- People skills
- 3 years restaurant or retail management experience
- Multi-unit management experience preferred
- High School - Diploma or GED required
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have valid Driver License
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k retirement planning with company match
- Short-Term Disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Product discounts and MORE!
Braum's is an equal opportunity employer
A criminal background check and a job-fit assessment are required
as part of the on-boarding process. Associated topics: ceo, chief
executive, executive director, executive vice president, front
office, general management, general manager, manager i, manager ii,
Keywords: Braum, Amarillo , District Manager- Braum's, Executive , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!