Posted on: November 22, 2021
Salary: Market relatedReference: JN -082021-25216New Mexico
Hematology/Oncology OpportunityClose To Lubbock, Texas And
Amarillo, Texas$550,000+ Potential, $42,000 Signing Bonus, Full
BenefitsH1B And J1 Visa EligibleExciting opportunity to join the
largest healthcare organization in the state! The incoming
Hematology/Medical Oncology physician will join an established
cancer program that is on the hospital campus. The position offers
high earning potential, quality of life schedule, and professional
growth potential. The incoming physician will join a collegial,
tenured team of physicians and will work in a state-of-the-art
facility. Position offer all of that and much more:
- Hematology/Medical Oncology Physician opportunity that offers a
Monday-Friday schedule that will allow for an excellent quality of
life - physicians in this group have dedicated administrative time
each week and shared call responsibilities that are considered
- Hospital Employment opportunity - State of the Art Cancer
Center with EPIC EMR that includes Hematology, Medical Oncology,
Surgery, Chemotherapy, and Radiation Treatment. Current Medical
Staff includes Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, and support
services that include counseling, physical therapy, pastoral care,
and community/educational services.
- Direct employment opportunity. A negotiable starting salary for
with RVU and quality-based incentives and high earning
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance,
life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice
tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, 35 days of PTO, and
CME allowance. The organization will also provide reimbursement for
a New Mexico license, DEA, and CSR.
- The employer is J1/H1B eligible and can assist with the green
- Hematology/Oncology or Medical Oncology Physician - MD/DO
Degree Required, Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician and
valid medical licenseEnjoy all that the beautiful Southwest and
this vibrant New Mexico community have to offer! Residents delight
in a suburban lifestyle with a low cost of living, 330 days of
sunshine annually, and close proximity to Albuquerque and Lubbock.
- A thriving mid-sized town with big-city amenities such as
restaurants, big box stores, and a local shopping mall
- Outdoor lover's dream! Unlimited fishing, hiking, biking, and
hunting. World-class ski resorts are also just a short drive
- Family-oriented community with safe neighborhoods, manicured
parks, museums, a local zoo, and excellent public and private
- Low housing costs with an average cost of $111,000. The
community has one of the lowest property tax rates in the U.S.
according to tax-rates.org.
- A local airport (direct flights to Dallas Fort-Worth) with an
easy drive to international airportsJob ID- JN -082021-25216
Keywords: Curative, Amarillo , Hematology/Oncology Physician, Healthcare , Clovis, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!