Resident Care Coordinator
Company: Midwest Health
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The health and wellbeing of our staff members and residents is
our number one priority. Our community is strictly following the
CDC guidelines to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and has
restricted community access in accordance with state and local
health agency direction. Our infectious disease protocols include
but are not limited to:
- Screening staff members at the beginning and part way through
- All staff members are wearing face masks at all times while
inside the community.
- Staff members have access to PPE including gloves, face masks,
face shields, and gowns, if ever needed.
- Our community is utilizing telemedicine as much as possible.
This ensures our residents are getting the care they need with as
little risk of exposure as possible.
- As always, we are committed to transparency and will make all
staff, residents, and families aware of any COVID-19 positive cases
at our communities.
The Resident Care Coordinator is required to effectively manage,
direct and administer resident services of the community in
accordance with company policies and procedures, standards of
practice for operators, and governmental regulations so as to
maintain quality care for all residents. Reports to the Executive
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with the Community's personnel, safety, and corporate
policies and procedures.
- Report witnessed or reported allegations of resident
abuse/neglect immediately to the Executive Director.
Treat residents, family members, visitors, and team members with
dignity and respect.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident and family
- Report to work on time and as scheduled.
Review and supervise compliance with policies pertaining to
total patient care, including but not limited to meal service,
activities, housekeeping and laundry, personnel and public
relations under specific directives from the Executive
- Monitor and assist with compliance with policies and
procedures, and state and federal regulations and laws concerning
- Monitor personal and staff compliance with all state and
federal regulations including blood borne pathogens, infection
control, hazardous materials, resident rights and other applicable
- Assist residents with admission and assure compliance with all
State and Federal requirements regarding admission, to include but
not limit to initial Advance Directives, Resident Rights
information, and assessments as required.
- Assist and execute the Negotiated Service Agreements.
- Assist with system of periodic review and maintain
communication with families regarding fulfillment of
- Participate in selection of personnel to staff community,
orientation and monitoring of staff competence.
- Maintain communication with physicians and pharmacy as
Key Job/ Physical Requirements:
The following is a general list of key job/physical requirements
for your position. The list is not to be considered inclusive and
other job/physical requirements may be necessary as deemed by the
Keywords: Midwest Health, Amarillo , Resident Care Coordinator, Other , Ulysses, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!