Parts Sales - Phone Room
Company: Roberts Truck Center
Posted on: June 22, 2022
The Parts Sales Representative works in a fast paced enviroment
helping customers by taking and clarifying customer orders,
retrieving, and selling new and replacement parts, receiving, and
recording new parts inventory, maintaining parts databases, and
maintaining a safe and secure environment. Completes sales by
entering purchased items into sales/inventory system, obtaining
payment, adding purchase to credit account, and issuing sales
receipts. Receives returned items: inspecting items, returning
payment, issuing credit, re-packing, and re-shelving items, and
returning damaged items to supplier.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND
- Completes sales by entering purchased items into
sales/inventory system; obtaining payment; adding purchase to
credit account; issuing sales receipts.
- -Maintains parts inventory by verifying supplies; placing
orders when order-points are reached.
- Answer customers questions about products, prices,
availability, product uses and credit terms.
- Recommend solutions to customer needs, based on customer
- Stocks items by unpacking, arranging, and placing items in bins
and on shelves; adjusting inventory system.
- Receives returned items by inspecting items; returning payment;
issuing credit; re-packing and re-shelving items; returning damaged
items to supplier.
- Maintains safe and secure environment by following safety and
security standards and procedures, complying with codes.
- -Identify prospective customers by using business directories,
following leads from existing clients, rental departments, and
other internal salespeople, as well as your own lot and dealership
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading about new products.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.
- Other duties assigned by manager.QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Data entry skills, telephone skills, customer focus, customer
service, verbal communication, selling to customer needs, meeting
sales goals, product knowledge, inventory control, professionalism,
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as work well with
- Valid Drivers License required.
Keywords: Roberts Truck Center, Amarillo , Parts Sales - Phone Room, Sales , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!